Thursday, April 19, 2012
There is a blog I suscribe to where the poster does a weekly post titled "Thirteen Things Thursday" and this is my take on her idea...
1) Those stickers depicting family members (you know, the ones on the rear-window of people's mini vans) annoy me and are slightly creepy. If I ever get a set of Adam, myself and Teddy...please feel free to remove them from my car. Sorry in advacnce to any readers that may have these...particularlly the Disney ones.
2) Lately, I have been feeling too "adult" and have the urge to vacy to either a) Las Vegas or B) Pullman... if you think about it, the two are really quite similar. Dry and Hot in the summer. What happens there, stays there. Cheap drinks. Delicious food options.
3) Grey's Anatomy is actually getting good again. More focus on the cases, less on the drama of the doctors.
4) There are not nearly enough options of mid-heel shoes for women, as most pairs are super-high (4+ inches) or completely flat.
5) I have decided I truly despise going to school...which is odd, considering that I work in one.
6) Everyday I am grateful I do not have a job where I have to sit and stare at a monitor for 8+ hours per day. This is something I should remember on days in which I want to rip my hair out!
7) Several years ago I ran a half-marathon. Peopel often ask if I have plans to run a full. The answer is no. My ADD was in full effect during the half and I couldn't fathom my mind lasting through double that.
8) For the last few months, I have been on the hunt for a flattering pair of colored skinny jeans. I have decided they do not exist...at least not on me.
Well, this is what has been on my mind lately. More updates next week.